• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

Another HH plane is going into Florence and we'll get a center pass shortly. The storm is likely undergoing another eyewall replacement cycle which will only allow the hurricane to expand even further in size with TS force winds trying to extending to the edge of the cirrus canopy.

Another HH plane is going into Florence and we'll get a center pass shortly. The storm is likely undergoing another eyewall replacement cycle which will only allow the hurricane to expand even further in size with TS force winds trying to extending to the edge of the cirrus canopy.
Webb,
Thank God ... I thought for a second there you said the citrus canopy ... :confused:

Oh...74-110
c460b1407b8384da2241f8d6f03b0edf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah it's TS wind field is huge and I'm surprised they found those winds at the edge of the clouds.

If that HRWF was correct what would wind look like in north Georgia. I saw some 60mph but could be wrong
Trying to judge surface winds to upper winds if worked down east parts of state could see gusts in the 80 mph range, north and west 50-60 mph gust sounds possible

Back