• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Magnificent March

DC’s snow totals are going down faster than UNC in the NCAA tourney!! Storm , they are ready for you to leave! They were looking at 6-12” as of yesterday, now lucky to get 3” in metro! Good work and job well done! The MA thread is pure gold again right now!

I love it when you look at the radar and it has absolutely nothing over you and then you look outside and you have light snow. Hopefully we'll get a heavier band or two to come over at some point and get a micro mini burst of snow

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Light snow. Covered cars,roofs,deck. Trying on the grass, just not heavy enougjh.

Saturday and Sunday are looking better for snow around here, I was hoping for some near normal temps. Screw it lets go

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Wouldn't it be crazy Saturday night and Sunday turned out to be our big dog this year?

Sunday still holds potential and IF this verifies what a tight gradient
c7bc9b42e7f95034f6de78df78f5780f.jpg

Yeah, looks like 2 to 6 for Wake, but I am in the 6. That would be wild.

ICON crushes WNC on the weekend threat. Been the best model this winter at least for the western part of the state.

The ICON's near surface temps have been questionable/too warm to say the least most of the year, especially considering its surface high is stronger than what the GFS is depicting

Back