• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July Fries

To me, when it gets to 88 it may as well be 90, lol, so I feel for you! 87 is about as hot as I like to see it get, but summer rarely cares what I think :)
You may not get out of the 70s this weekend. Not bad for July !

Picked up a quick .1 today at the homestead in a quick heavy downpour

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Shane bout to get some big rain. Looks like I’m going to get missed a mile to the south this time.

Shane bout to get some big rain. Looks like I’m going to get missed a mile to the south this time.
Im not sure. The outflow my have screwed me but its going to be close

Edit...yep going to get split. Cell to my east dying new convection to my west.

I can't wait to see how we blow it tomorrow. My guess is intense line forms along the Va border...craps out an outflow that races south and we are fighting for the few scraps that form.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
8bf8679e07ac8c66c20599ec3123d419.jpg

Last edited:

I can't wait to see how we blow it tomorrow. My guess is intense line forms along the Va border...craps out an outflow that races south and we are fighting for the few scraps that form.

Lol yeap that’s the story of our lives here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was crappy. Same thing happened here this evening. At least we got that 10 minute downpour earlier. It actually made a small puddle in the road.

11D28622-ECB0-4B9C-AB4B-D6688B9910DF.png
That was crappy. Same thing happened here this evening. At least we got that 10 minute downpour earlier. It actually made a small puddle in the road.
I got 1.58” today! Don’t worry about the 100s next week, we have this to look forward to!

I hope you took pics. I thought about investing in rain barrels then i remembered they require rain

I hope you took pics. I thought about investing in rain barrels then i remembered they require rain

Haha true. Maybe a long range aqueduct system?

Rain barrels are great! It only takes like a .25” of rain , on your average roof, to fill up a 60 gal barrel

Is that his composite winter temp prediction?
Not 100% sure. He was babbling about he’s known a midoki Niño was his prediction since spring, yadda yadda.

I moved to Charlotte from Birmingham a couple months ago.. one thing that I've noticed since I've been here is that it does not rain as much as a Birmingham or even Atlanta.. why do you guys think that is the case? Is it because it's not as humid as those places? I saw where Charlotte averages 42 inches of rain per year that's about 8 to 10 in less than Atlanta and Birmingham.. and one other thing that I've noticed is that it's just as hot in Charlotte as Georgia or Alabama..

I moved to Charlotte from Birmingham a couple months ago.. one thing that I've noticed since I've been here is that it does not rain as much as a Birmingham or even Atlanta.. why do you guys think that is the case? Is it because it's not as humid as those places? I saw where Charlotte averages 42 inches of rain per year that's about 8 to 10 in less than Atlanta and Birmingham.. and one other thing that I've noticed is that it's just as hot in Charlotte as Georgia or Alabama..
I think it might be because of the southern flow directly out of the Gulf of Mexico going into Alabama and Georgia. Where you don’t have the same flow going into the Carolinas.

Last edited:
Because my backyard is closer.

Back