• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July Fries

Nam has lost its mind
a7fadba64fe0f35aec0db6f17623a0a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Because my backyard is closer.

I have the same backyard issues where I am in Chatham. Either to the NW or East. One area I know, if there is an afternoon storm, they get it, and that area is just east of Jordan Lake to Apex. Has to be one of the wettest areas of the state of NC. With you being so familiar with Wake Co, I know you know where I'm talking about.

Radar Blowing Up Quite Rapidly! Wow !!

I see the outflow boundary lining up and moving south from the storms to the north. Goodbye rain chances today

9819856A-D769-41D9-87EA-521E926F18FB.png It just keeps getting better!

Raleigh getting pounded. Of course, it’s disspating as it moves into my area. Hopefully, a new cell will reform near/over me.

Raleigh getting pounded. Of course, it’s disspating as it moves into my area. Hopefully, a new cell will reform near/over me.
New one forming right over me. Moderate rain. Grass is happy now.

Skipped again
fe7784333dfc00793a63310ce2736ad5.jpg

Sun is back lol

Next change of rain is Thursday that'll be 21 days with .08 .

Last edited:
Skipped again
fe7784333dfc00793a63310ce2736ad5.jpg

Sun is back lol
You called it the other day with the outflow boundary scenario.

It’s amazing how one storm can park itself over the same spot for an hour but a little outflow from that storm can squelch storm development downstream.

Atlanta getting epic flooding right now. Storms fired right over the city and have not moved at all. 2 inches in an hour in some spots! The summer of never ending rain continues! Go away!!!

We have somehow managed to get decent rainfall here this summer. None so far today though.

Back