• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July Fries

I want some of what the 0z HRRR is on though the new cells bubbling in east wake and Johnston are interesting

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Don’t drink the HRRR Kool-aid

I want some of what the 0z HRRR is on though the new cells bubbling in east wake and Johnston are interesting

There’s one popping just west of you now with decent lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giddy up... should start pouring soon

Or somehow move north?

2beaf799d86104c03c313f9d6ddc91e5.jpg

Last edited:
Giddy up... should start pouring soon

Or somehow move north?

2beaf799d86104c03c313f9d6ddc91e5.jpg
We missed out overnight, but I heard yours. Got a line moving in from the north now. Should be good for some light to moderate rain showers. Going to be a nice day!

We missed out overnight, but I heard yours. Got a line moving in from the north now. Should be good for some light to moderate rain showers. Going to be a nice day!
Got lucky and held on to the very southern end of the storm last night and got .36. Just started raining and that stuff from garner to knightdale gives me hope we could pick up an additional .33-.5 this morning. You said it it's going to be a good day with highs in the upper 70s to low 80s and a stiff NE breeze

Just looked at the euro...the 100s for late next week are dead. It also has respectable rain chances Wednesday through sunday

Last edited:
FFW here too. Very heavy rain rn. Nice day. :)
Nice I'm glad I had that one storm that set right over me yesterday afternoon and dumped 1.05 cause last night was a failure and this morning was a failure but the weather today is fantabulous

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

After days of missing out on the widespread afternoon storms that everyone else got, finally a general light rain has set in for hours over mby and the entire Triangle area of NC.

I hate to say it... but it's looking very possible that this summer as a whole could end up even warmer than the 2010 & 2016 summers, unless there really is a pattern change (per JB) the back part of the summer. :(

Drizzle, 70s, July = Winning

After days of missing out on the widespread afternoon storms that everyone else got, finally a general light rain has set in for hours over mby and the entire Triangle area of NC.
Still raining solidly and looks to continue. Awesome!

Somehow ended up blowing two 60-70% chances of thunderstorms this week. Oh well.

On the bright side while it'll get bad during the weekdays next week today and tomorrow might end up being nice for July. Just had 88 as a high today.

I’m here at the OBX for the week and man o man is the wind howling. Going back out to the end of the pier in a bit. It was ripping earlier

Back