• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Nate

MAX_WEB_TROP_ATL16_storm_info_1280x720.jpg

The SW is out of the way all up to Nate as to what he want to do dry air moistened up and again that sw is over by MX and E TX now shear is not present either aloft
8_E7021_FE-42_C1-4_D45-_BE87-_DBA6_B30_B4757.jpg

Maybe like a 12 mile SE shift on the 0z model consensus

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Noticing some nice cooling top burst around the COC ESP the Southern flank and E side if this can close off wrap around the entire eye it’s game on
Needs some work on the NE quadrant. This this is really motoring along too. It's crazy

Needs some work on the NE quadrant. This this is really motoring along too. It's crazy

Yup just looking at the loop it’s tryng to wrap around though esp last 3 frames or so...this where the drier air had worked in today and give impression to some an eye was forming...

Saw the hurricane guy on TWC say, need to look for banding features to indicate strengthening, not pulse type blow ups at random locations.

Yup just looking at the loop it’s tryng to wrap around though esp last 3 frames or so...this where the drier air had worked in today and give impression to some an eye was forming...
Agree really looks like it's trying to get a cdo going but the fast movement makes me wonder where the center really is
Saw the hurricane guy on TWC say, need to look for banding features to indicate strengthening, not pulse type blow ups at random locations.
If you look at microwave imagery it's got a nice area on the western half and would probably have a nice band wrapping around the storm if it didn't eat so much dry air

My guess if we see a hurricane it will prob be a bit east of the western track imo. Still think near mobile area. Give or take east or west I would say at this point 80 mph

Back