Tropical Hurricane Jose

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Fwiw
95aea691a24ddbf21461ef174c041eb1.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
The Korean model? They have a weather model too? Lol when is Joe going to start hyping that like the Brazilian Meteograms?

Reactions: pcbjr
Just back after a 30 hour long power outage.
No member of the 50 12Z EPS member runs even threatens the US. That compares to 3 on the 0Z EPS that hit or got very close to south FL.
That sucks glad it's back on !! And great news about the eps

Reactions: GaWx
Just back after a 30 hour long power outage.
No member of the 50 12Z EPS member runs even threatens the US. That compares to 3 on the 0Z EPS that hit or got very close to south FL.
Hate that happened but glad it's back on! I see one member smoking the same thing as the ukmet...
2a592ff8c3f6dda8798093fefbb774e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Storm5 and GaWx
If there is any chance, I'd expect more members of both the GEFS and EPS to be getting on board in the next two cycles. If not, good riddance Jose!
Can't argue with you on that, I'll give till tomorrow's 12z runs to see if anything has changed since it is now making the turn south so the loop is about to commence

So just for grins and giggles.... I see I didn't go out far enough on the eps, Jose stalls again way off the midatlantic coast and one crazy member brings into the NE, one heads SW towards Fl/Ga line and the one in the gulf does another loop de loop, Lol!!
eps_cyclone_atlantic_45.png

UKMET
United Kingdom Meteorological Office

EGRR - UKMET model GTS (Official), with subjective quality control applied to the tracker ( more )
EGRI - UKMET model GTS (Official), with subjective quality control applied to the tracker (Interpolated 06 hours) ( more )
EGR2 - UKMET model GTS (Official), with subjective quality control applied to the tracker (Interpolated 12 hours)
UKX - UKMET [GFS tracker]
UKXI - UKMET [GFS tracker] (Interpolated 06 hours)
UKX2 - UKMET [GFS tracker] (Interpolated 12 hours)
UKM - UKMET model (Developmental), automated tracker ( more )
UKMI - UKMET model, automated tracker (Interpolated 06 hours) ( more )
UKM2 - UKMET model, automated tracker (Interpolated 12 hours)
KEGR - UKMET model GTS (2014 test) ( more )
KEGI - UKMET model GTS (2014 test - Interpolated 06 hours)
KEG2 - UKMET model GTS (2014 test - Interpolated 12 hours)

Let's see the ukie ensembles

Who has access? I sure don't....
The UK Met Office's MOGREPS ensemble, as well as the ECMWF EPS, are very able ensemble systems for predicting the tracks of tropical cyclones. The centers that run these ensembles restrict access to their constituent member states or to commercial users.

I like the way NHC puts this, lol:

For unknown reasons, the U.K. Met. Office model track continues to
be well west and south of the other guidance. The official
forecast track favors the latest GFS and ECMWF solutions, but does
not go as far to the north-northeast as the ECMWF near the end of
the forecast period.

Reactions: Storm5
Who has access? I sure don't....
The UK Met Office's MOGREPS ensemble, as well as the ECMWF EPS, are very able ensemble systems for predicting the tracks of tropical cyclones. The centers that run these ensembles restrict access to their constituent member states or to commercial users.
Some was posting the ukie ensembles on here during Irma. Maybe they saw them on Twitter or something but I know they were posted

Reactions: Metwannabe