• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also said that there is no evidence that UAP is extraterresital origin but they don't know what these UAP are so they're appointing the director.

Last edited:
So then you acknowledge that mankind has broken the laws of known physics then?
We don't know if the laws of physics have been broken or not - not with grainy, nighttime, or far away, optically opaque videos. We also don't know that the laws of physics are absolute. In fact, if the laws of physics were indeed broken, that would mean they are actually not absolute. And if that is the case, why must it be that some other species would have discovered that instead of our own?

People keep telling me the earth is flat, so many of them, it's gotta be true. Why are people lying and telling us we are round? What do they gain?

People keep telling me the earth is flat, so many of them, it's gotta be true. Why are people lying and telling us we are round? What do they gain?

Some people want to hold the truth captive and only dole out "truth" to those in their mystery religion who pay the proper obeisance.

Some want to make people reject the Bible, the Word of God.

images

Other reading, from a non-Christian (and some other writers), and I believe he rejects flat earth, nonetheless he makes many excellent insights pointing out liars. http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html

Bonus:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back