• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv'e made it clear several times that ET's DO NOT mean god doesn't exist and I know that is some people's hang up with all of this, that it would disprove god but nothing could be further from the truth

The ETs are spiritual as well and they believe in a collective consciousness. This is what makes remote viewing possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy why would there not only one but TWO buildings shaped like that and be that big and that close together. It seems very sus to me.

So it makes more sense to believe that we figured out (decades ago) how to crash UFOs; which possess technology far beyond what we can imagine, and somehow brought them down exactly on the tops of two different hills (which had no prior development), in a way that was just perfect to build level round structures over them? Come one now; none of that makes sense. Besides, if they were going to so much trouble to conceal them they would not have made the structures look anything like a UFO. These are just two round structures someone made on hilltops that have noting to do with aliens or UFOs.

The ETs are spiritual as well and they believe in a collective consciousness. This is what makes remote viewing possible.

Consciousness is the great unknown. After my treatment in Mexico I began meditating as part of my therapy. I have had multiple out of body experiences the last few months. It's very brief and limited but it's the craziest sh*t I have ever experienced! Terrifying until you realize what's going on but once you relax and accept it, it's mind blowing

So it makes more sense to believe that we figured out (decades ago) how to crash UFOs; which possess technology far beyond what we can imagine, and somehow brought them down exactly on the tops of two different hills (which had no prior development), in a way that was just perfect to build level round structures over them? Come one now; none of that makes sense. Besides, if they were going to so much trouble to conceal them they would not have made the structures look anything like a UFO. These are just two round structures someone made on hilltops that have noting to do with aliens or UFOs.

Yeah I get your point but I still want to know what those buildings are for. I've never heard of or seen anything like those before.

Consciousness is the great unknown. After my treatment in Mexico I began meditating as part of my therapy. I have had multiple out of body experiences the last few months. It's very brief and limited but it's the craziest sh*t I have ever experienced! Terrifying until you realize what's going on but once you relax and accept it, it's mind blowing
Bro they hit you up with the good stuff in Mexico, slow down

Last edited:
pp-cannabis-canada-2015-reuters.jpg

Ok how would you prove a wormhole especially visually? Im not a scientist so I have no real idea
I think that would be rather easy. Clearly capture the interaction with it on film. I mean, that's really the only way we'll ever know.

Yeah I get your point but I still want to know what those buildings are for. I've never heard of or seen anything like those before.

Also the second site has no label at all and is blurred on Google Earth.

e03dcb19bef6e0eeb5af13a7d539fcc5.jpg

Well... where's the world stopping headlines stating we now have proof that all these otherworldly beings are traveling in these time traveling ships that keep crashing with bodies enduring the trip but end up dead everywhere for average Joes to tell tales about. Or did they just give us more grey grainy radar pics with stories from someone's father's, brother's, nephew's, uncle's, cousin's, former roommate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back