• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything can be possible but we need real proof.
That's what they are trying to prove at skinwalker ranch in my opinion. The native americans that were there thousands of years ago believed there was a portal in that mesa so whatever it is has been there for longer than our government. If they saw the same things these guys are seeing what the hell is it? Look at the footage of the black hole they discovered in the video below. This simply can't happen. Something strange is there

I don't doubt anything but I also the type of person that needs proof. What's possible on paper doesn't always work in real life.
You need proof of god? I hate to ask this because I have been a man of faith my entire life and still am but I just happen to believe now that we haven't gotten the full story on the universe and our technology is now catching up

Do you think wormholes can exist? You believe in other dimensions?
In a theoretical sense, wormholes could exist. But it's all theory. There's no evidence of them actually existing. Grainy footage of zooming lights wouldn't be enough to convince me.

In a theoretical sense, wormholes could exist. But it's all theory. There's no evidence of them actually existing. Grainy footage of zooming lights wouldn't be enough to convince me.
Ok how would you prove a wormhole especially visually? Im not a scientist so I have no real idea

On getting the proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You are gonna get the same thing from doubters. He is just lying for money of 15 minutes of fame. I found the guys credible but "where's the real proof". I know we were testing hologram technology when I was still in service and that can explain some things but it doesn't explain everything

The ETs have been known to travel and take others through walls and closed windows so they have some way of higher dimensional travel.

LOL....How do you know this met? I respect you and you know that so don't take any offense but this kind of thinking is why christians get the bad rap that we do

The Vatican has embraced ETs and have a gigantic archive so they know something. We're talking 17 MILES of shelving.

LOL....How do you know this met? I respect you and you know that so don't take any offense but this kind of thinking is why christians get the bad rap that we do
I'd go into details but this start crossing over into the religion thread. Maybe I'll go over there and post my very simplistic views

The Vatican has embraced ETs and have a gigantic archive so they know something.

Iv'e made it clear several times that ET's DO NOT mean god doesn't exist and I know that is some people's hang up with all of this, that it would disprove god but nothing could be further from the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back