• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Conspiracy Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will believe there are no UFO's when someone explains to me what people across the globe are seeing. I was a skeptic too at one time but when Navy pilots are coming forward in droves it tends to lend a little more credit to other non-military people coming forward

I will believe there are no UFO's when someone explains to me what people across the globe are seeing. I was a skeptic too at one time but when Navy pilots are coming forward in droves it tends to lend a little more credit to other non-military people coming forward
I think you qn have this particular one both ways: Believe in UFOs and still not believe that they are extraterrestrial. No doubt people are seeing things. But that doesn't mean what they're seeing emanated from outer space.

I think you qn have this particular one both ways: Believe in UFOs and still not believe that they are extraterrestrial. No doubt people are seeing things. But that doesn't mean what they're seeing emanated from outer space.
Of course......I just happen to believe that we aren't alone. Did they come from space I don't know. Did they come from another time? Who knows.

I just ask my cousin the other day his opinion on the UFO stuff. HIs reply-"I think it is man made". He is retired Colonel Air Force.
I don't ask too many questions and he doesn't give too much chit chat. Still does Gov. work. I think there is stuff we don't know. Stuff that is hidden rather good or bad...It could be used as fear tactic if need be.
Just a note: The leaked Wikileaks emails from a long time ago has John Podesta saying something to the effect of if all else fails UFO/aliens. Ha ha.

I guess this goes to my entire point on the possibility, and in my mind the probability that there are other beings smarter than us that may be able to travel here. The ones who say there's no way to travel across the universe my position has been that we don't fully understand the universe. This video goes to that. If we only understand roughly 4% of how and what the universe is and how it operates what can a civilization that understands 20% be capable of?

I guess this goes to my entire point on the possibility, and in my mind the probability that there are other beings smarter than us that may be able to travel here. The ones who say there's no way to travel across the universe my position has been that we don't fully understand the universe. This video goes to that. If we only understand roughly 4% of how and what the universe is and how it operates what can a civilization that understands 20% be capable of?

The argument is not they couldn’t travel here because they are “higher beings” but the absurdity that supposedly happens after they get here that is beyond logic.

Maybe they have incredible technology yet are dumb as dirt…

Wait, yep it’s us from the future….

The argument is not they couldn’t travel here because they are “higher beings” but the absurdity that supposedly happens after they get here that is beyond logic.
One of two things is happening. Other beings far more advanced than us has figured out how to circumvent space/time travel as we understand it or they are ourselves from other dimensions we can't see with our eyes or current technology unless they want us to see them. If it's our technology we got it from somewhere other than earth. People need to come to grips with the fact that ancient civilizations were here long before biblical days and we have been lied to. Lying to mankind didnt begin the last 50 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back