Misc August Auguring

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Hang tough.
Looks like y'all have a statistical shot at ending the month BN ... :confused:

814temp.new.gif

Of course, this doesn't project how far BN, but judging from some recent posts, anything will likely be welcome ... :cool:

Hang tough.

814temp.new.gif

Of course, this doesn't project how far BN, but judging from some recent posts, anything will likely be welcome ... :cool:
Just average would be welcome at this point.... today is one of the most oppressive days all year humidity wise, it's bad
I mean it's walk outside take a deep breath and drown type of DP's! lol

Reactions: pcbjr
I hope one of those 3-4 tropical systems can bring me some rain, it's the only way we can get out of this drought ! :(
Back to fault daily watering of flowers and
Hang tough.

814temp.new.gif

wEve been looking at those maps since July ! All I've gotten is 3 heat strokes and a severe drought! :(

I hope one of those 3-4 tropical systems can bring me some rain, it's the only way we can get out of this drought ! :(
Back to fault daily watering of flowers and

wEve been looking at those maps since July ! All I've gotten is 3 heat strokes and a severe drought! :(
I think the cool shot is pretty valid. Now whether or not we get rain is iffy. You'd think the cold front Thursday would produce but that hasn't been the summer theme

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

This should bring another round of 95+ from the Carolinas into the mid Atlantic Monday and Tuesday

925 temps of 25c plus and 850s around 20c. Not extreme heat but very similar to today
15da068f64e7b6977c313ec369795523.jpg

Last edited:
I think the cool shot is pretty valid. Now whether or not we get rain is iffy. You'd think the cold front Thursday would produce but that hasn't been the summer theme

Rain does not look to promising up your way on anything I've seen - hit and miss at best ... :(

Yep Saturday through Tuesday look dry and hot again. Hoping the front brings some rain tonight

We've had a lot of these " pop up" heat waves that seem to get hotter as they get 2-3 days away, it's a sucky summer theme, along with the dry fronts! :(
Can't wait for winter-heartbreak , tracking winter storms, I hope they are as plentiful as our summer rains! :(

Hopefully Harvey can take a more Northerly path, as shown on latest runs, and recurve later on, to bring that much neede drough relief fo the bowling alley, and the rest of the SE that desperately need it!

Only me and Shet could pull off East winds and hit 95 tomorrow ! Winning

What a August in my neck of the woods. We have not reached 90 in weeks. Looks like low 90s for Monday and Tuesday. We then go to low 80s for last part of week.