• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Showers

I wonder if April has ever been colder than February in Atlanta.
Now that would be a trick, wouldn't it :) That's just the kind of backassward weather I like. If I have to had to suffer thru Feb. then give me the cold cad April to beat all! I'd love to see a chance of snow down here in late April, from an insane ULL, lol. If the atmospheric cycle is going to have wild fluctuations, then that's the kind I could get into :)

Lol what's the snow, sleet, and ice totals just for fun?

The liquid equivalent snow/ice totals are up to 10-15" lol. Unfortunately I grabbed these from a friend and don't have a weatherbell subscription anymore and weathermodels.com isn't weenie enough yet to put them on there :weenie:

Whatever you do, don't look at the Euro control... Oops too late. :):weenie:
View attachment 4876
View attachment 4875
Wheres spring
b329b0f66d85f16d0db99ac6738cf1aa.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

FWIW, Weather.com shows near or slightly below normal temps for much of MS, AL, GA, TN and the Western parts of the Carolinas from April-June.

FWIW, Weather.com shows near or slightly below normal temps for much of MS, AL, GA, TN and the Western parts of the Carolinas from April-June.
If that's right, could be a turbulent spring if cooler air masses contribute more to severe weather. If not, I'll enjoy the cooler spring. Just hope the models don't bring up snow systems.

Back