• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern April Showers

I'm on mobile, someone post a map please lol.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_36.png

4B2A8B0B-AA1D-4A66-B403-D2EED86B3253.png
High in perfect spot for CAD, why not? Git R Done!
How’s our snowpack to the north? :(

It’s supposed to be in the 80’s 5-6 days before and Brick says that’s when we get our biggest snows! Lock it up

View attachment 4865
How’s our snowpack to the north? :(

It’s supposed to be in the 80’s 5-6 days before and Brick says that’s when we get our biggest snows! Lock it up
That CAD is sick!! I’m guessing Euro must not show the same thing? :(
But that’s ok, GFS is kicking Euros ass all winter long!

someone needs to tell the Euro winter is over too

though its the day 10 Euro which has been a dumpster fire

I’m driving to Syracuse NY from Dallas,GA on Monday straight shot.. Leaving about 1:30AM.. How am I looking??

I wonder just how late these computer models are going to keep showing fantasy snows?
Bit of solace, hopefully ... The longer they show, perhaps the later real heat comes on ... Even if the models are overdoing by some degree, just maybe they are picking up on something less than AN ... ;)
Praying so, anyways ... :cool:

But ... looking at everything in tandem, appears like we're all in for some warmth real, real soon ... :(

Bit of solace, hopefully ... The longer they show, perhaps the later real heat comes on ... Even if the models are overdoing by some degree, just maybe they are picking up on something less than AN ... ;)
Praying so, anyways ... :cool:

But ... looking at everything in tandem, appears like we're all in for some warmth real, real soon ... :(
I'm guessing May will be warm. Probably even hot.

stole this from the 'other forum'... kinda ridiculous, kinda fun though. In reality it only means true Spring gets delayed by a couple weeks, but we can dream I guess.
5abd9107c3015_ScreenShot2018-03-29at9_19_16PM.png.a57657ac4ececbfae2b23ba885d49419.png

it's not precise for certain specific locales, but kinda cool to look at for a general idea.

Back