• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

Where is Mr. I don't see this pattern persisting beyond next week?

Granted we get a break this weekend but rain chances meh for ATL. Yeah yeah...dry season.

SER is our dominant climatological feature and the new normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right here . Rain this weekend and two cool days is a pattern break . Then we warm for four days and same thing next weekend . It's not just a hot dry pattern at all

Don't worry I've got eyes on the rdu radar all week

You won't be able to watch it by Sunday afternoon, it'll be under water! :(

Reactions: SD
Right here . Rain this weekend and two cool days is a pattern break . Then we warm for four days and same thing next weekend . It's not just a hot dry pattern at all

You sure?? Dadofjax and JHS said no rain for 3 months?

Yeah yeah...I want more. Remember that cool rainy summer we had in 2013. I remember running the Peachtree Road Race and it was in the 60's on July 4th. Man oh man.

Oh boy it's getting ugly now. The drought area is almost left out of any rain on the 12z GFS this weekend and I don't think it is done going north yet. We may as well prepare for a very dry late spring and a very dry and hot summer. An entire summer like August of 2007. Due to the scattered nature of the precip now, some of us may be about to go 1-2 months, or even longer, without a single drop of rain from here on out.

Looks like the weekend rain wont amount to much for central AL....then were looking at another 7 to 10 without a drop. We may very well push the 30 day mark in Spring. Welcome to the new summer...April to November
Two peas in a pod! I'm just ignorant, just like the ignorant statements above! Good call, Nastradumass

Hahahah this is gonna be so easy even if this one misses ......oh shane ....
20c31b69df1c62298f35f9e5528ec715.jpg

Yeah yeah...I want more. Remember that cool rainy summer we had in 2013. I remember running the Peachtree Road Race and it was in the 60's on July 4th. Man oh man.

The Peachtree Road race is in the morning right ? Theres nothing unusual about it being in the 60s in the morning on July 4th.

Back