• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

Good luck with some moisture up and over there, and here's hoping it comes steady and slow with no wind ...

ECI8.jpg

The 12z GFS says I get almost 2.75 of rain over the next 48 hours. Hope it's right. No 90 degree weather in sight in upstate SC on it either and hopefully that'll be right too.

The 12z GFS says I get almost 2.75 of rain over the next 48 hours. Hope it's right. No 90 degree weather in sight in upstate SC on it either and hopefully that'll be right too.
I've been seeing about 2" for North Georgia and more up in North Carolina and South Carolina. Hoping for more though, but I will take 2" and run any day in the spring and summer.

Hot damn the 12z euro is bringing buckets of rain to the southeast next Thursday -Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hot damn the 12z euro is bringing buckets of rain to the southeast next Thursday -Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol! You sound as excited by rain as you are snow!! I'm all for buckets of rain

Flood watches hoisted for mountains and Piedmont of NC! Does storm5 work for them!!?? :)

Back