• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

So what's that like for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Generally sucky - but after years of study I've learned - whatever the Euro says - go for it EXCEPT in Gainesville, then go for the GFS which for some reason understands my 40 acres -- which sometimes leads to a quandary when the EURO and GFS both say the same thing, at which point - it's Corona time ...

Come on baby!!!
97a47a3f21b5dea2dbfb19a188408724.jpg

Generally sucky - but after years of study I've learned - whatever the Euro says - go for it EXCEPT in Gainesville, then go for the GFS which for some reason understands my 40 acres -- which sometimes leads to a quandary when the EURO and GFS both say the same thing, at which point - it's Corona time ...

So what you are saying is that you are screwed...

Nice sunny day here. Seems like the drought is going to start to worsen unless we do get some of the projected rain.

Hot damn the hrrr brings the line through here then brings more rain in the morning

Almost all guidance is bringing rain through Tennessee Mississippi Alabama and Georgia Thursday into Thursday night BEFORE the heavy heavy rains next weekend

Last edited:
Back