• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Ah-choo April Discussion

The Euro can't get a 3 day winter storm right, or a cold wave , but it'll nail next weeks heat wave at 7-10 days ! :(

The 6z NAM looks about right for upstate SC and a big chunk of the southeast. Less than .25 of rain out of this weekend's system over a large area on it.

The 6z NAM looks about right for upstate SC and a big chunk of the southeast. Less than .25 of rain out of this weekend's system over a large area on it.

Lol you didn't look at the 12z NAM I see
d2c203a6e9ff0792552a458b7a3b134d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess pivotalweather is slow since it had only the 6z run. The map above does look better.

Probably overdone but I know y'all need whatever you can get over that way

Omgd I'm buying the 12z gfs

Yeah I'm pretty sure this will verify, this weekend if the first full weekend this Spring I'm gonna have the time to do all the things I need to do in my yard and little garden spot so best believe it will rain the entire time

Yeah I'm pretty sure this will verify, this weekend if the first full weekend this Spring I'm gonna have the time to do all the things I need to do in my yard and little garden spot so best believe it will rain the entire time
I'm still hesitant to believe the totals but I like the fact we are getting away from convective precip and into something potentially stratiform

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I like the model trends for the Carolinas for rain on Sunday and Monday.

Feels great outside ATM, feel even better with rain

Back