• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWE wrestler (and former GA Tech football player) Roman Reigns (real name Leati Joseph Anoaʻi) sadly announced last night on Monday Night Raw that he has just had a recurrence of leukemia and that he first had it 11 years ago. This was a total shock. He’s unique among babyfaces (good guys) in that he typically gets lots of boos and you’ll initially hear them here. But watch those boos disappear and change to cheers after he says he has leukemia and his speech goes on:

I bought 7 tickets and even if I move my numbers around from one ticket to another, giving myself the best possible ticket, I still came up 3 numbers short. I did hit the mega ball and won $2 though

I bought 7 tickets and even if I move my numbers around from one ticket to another, giving myself the best possible ticket, I still came up 3 numbers short. I did hit the mega ball and won $2 though
I had three tickets and the one that had the megaplier had the megaball, so I think I won like six bucks.

According to a comment from someone who did the calculation, not really lol.

Yep. I mean if it did increase your odds substantially, people with 10m would do it weekly just to quadruple their net worth over and over by only spending 1/10th of their net worth, which is 500,000 tickets. Yeah, there’s no loop hole and it’s better to buy a free or better yet, one ticket. If you believe in luck — you should get lucky with your single ticket, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently there is a jackpot winner in South Carolina.

Mack is that you? ... Shetley?...Dabo/Macks Hero?

I'll bet everyone in SC is frantically looking at their tickets... The good thing about SC is that the winner doesn't have to disclose his identity.
Here I am! Bout to get that new triple wide I always dreamed about

Looking at Michael videos ended up getting me into looking at stormchasing videos (although I'm still not going to attempt to storm chase) and made me start to wonder about the what if of our cats that come eat if my house took a direct hit from a tornado (which I hope never ever happens). They're not indoor cats (me and my dad would welcome it, but my mom overrides two people), so they hang around outside. They'd probably be dead if we ever took a hit from a tornado higher than an EF1 (which again, I hope we keep getting lucky and it doesn't happen). The reason I didn't say tornado period though is we've had some nasty thunderstorms over the years that have had everything outside of a tornado including a lot of lightning and they still haven't claimed the life of a cat (they have died :( but it's never been due to those nasty thunderstorms).

Guy called whistle100 today and said the guy who won works at ZF and quit this morning. Winning ticket sold between Laurens and Fountain inn. Right here in my neck of the woods. I need an anti depressant if true!

All I got was 2 standard numbers. Maybe next time it reaches 1 billion I'll play and get a couple bucks. If anyone is hopeful for it to reach that soon hope nobody wins the powerball for a month.

Guy called whistle100 today and said the guy who won works at ZF and quit this morning. Winning ticket sold between Laurens and Fountain inn. Right here in my neck of the woods. I need an anti depressant if true!

They actually say not to quit and to call out sick. Brings too much attention to your identity too soon....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just left from there. KC Mart used to be Billy’s General Store. He sold out a couple years ago. Was good friends with my grandpa until he passed. Like I said earlier, this is 2 miles from my house. 1 mile as the crow flies. I’m having a hard time with this oneCBC78CC4-A09C-4C49-B684-8519BF195019.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back