• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northern Maine is forecast to get 4-7" with upwards of 10" and they are only under an Advisory. You would think the first big snow of the year would warrant a Warning !

I guess the climate in this area isn't too bad. Summers are hot and humid but not as bad as in the south. Winters are cold but not as cold as areas further north. It doesn't snow so much that you get sick of it. I think if I lived in a lake effect snow area I would get sick of it. The good thing is that even in a warm winter, it still will snow at least 6". It's nice being in an area where you are guaranteed to see snow every winter.

I guess the climate in this area isn't too bad. Summers are hot and humid but not as bad as in the south. Winters are cold but not as cold as areas further north. It doesn't snow so much that you get sick of it. I think if I lived in a lake effect snow area I would get sick of it. The good thing is that even in a warm winter, it still will snow at least 6". It's nice being in an area where you are guaranteed to see snow every winter.
I would think it's almost a guarantee you see snow sometime in fall up there as well.

Georgia is probably a prettier state than Indiana, but I love the variety of trees up here. They just seem prettier than in GA. Also, I noticed today that the leaves are really starting to change. Peak will probably be next week.

So is nobody wins the mega millions tonight the jackpot will become $2 billion with a cash value of $1.1 billion. I kinda wanna see how high it can get :p

Georgia is probably a prettier state than Indiana, but I love the variety of trees up here. They just seem prettier than in GA. Also, I noticed today that the leaves are really starting to change. Peak will probably be next week.
It’s kind of flat and corny up that way. Seems ok though!

Winning the lotto, is like Charlie finding the golden ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back