• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another epic face plant on national tv with a chance to elevate the program. I wish Doeren had gone to TN.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
As sure as the sun rises. I knew we would lose. I just wish we had shown up. Clemson is fro sure really good. We looked like we had cement shoes on out there. And Finley is good, but he is not a big game QB. The true freshman on the other side outplayed him by a mile.

The fall foliage isn't great but it's definitely feeling like late fall, really feels like it happened all of a sudden, as it wasn't long ago I was wearing shorts and a tank top outside. My dad doesn't buy the potential frost but then said "if we don't hit 65, I'll take in my pepper plant".

The fall foliage isn't great but it's definitely feeling like late fall, really feels like it happened all of a sudden, as it wasn't long ago I was wearing shorts and a tank top outside. My dad doesn't buy the potential frost but then said "if we don't hit 65, I'll take in my pepper plant".
cool.... hopefully you can wear your bikini in december this winter... lol

Yeah. whatever leaf peaks there will be will be late almost everywhere in the SE due to warmth lingering so long. A mid Nov peak in ATL. for example, wouldn't at all surprise me.

Like,
But Larry, don't take me seriously on Banter posts!
Yet take me seriously on this ... "pleasant autumn wx. Much more relaxing!" ... as I do you ... ;)
Phil
Yeah, it's just JB, but he popped this an hour or two ago (which means my thoughts were wrong to begin with, but ...) ...

Yeah, it's just JB, but he popped this an hour or two ago (which means my thoughts were wrong to begin with, but ...) ...

Indeed, energy from Willa looks to help a extratropical Gulf storm form. He's just describing what the models have been showing for days. But we're not looking at a TC forming in the Gulf from Willa remnants or anything close to that. It will be extratropical like an ordinary Miller A type of storm in winter. It should be a good rainmaker of 1-3". But compared to a well developed TS, it won't even be in the same ballpark. Any "major storm" would be a nor'easter well up the east coast and not a big deal for the Gulf coast/FL/GA for wind.
In the meantinme, let's just enjoy this nice autumn cool and dry and forget about JB.

Indeed, energy from Willa looks to help a extratropical Gulf storm form. He's just describing what the models have been showing for days. But we're not looking at a TC forming in the Gulf from Willa remnants or anything close to that. It will be extratropical like an ordinary Miller A type of storm in winter. It should be a good rainmaker of 1-3". But compared to a well developed TS, it won't even be in the same ballpark. Any "major storm" would be a nor'easter well up the east coast and not a big deal for the Gulf coast/FL/GA for wind.
Once again, Larry, I defer (and gladly so) ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back