• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodger fans under 29 years of age: If you're wondering if the Dodgers are ever going to win a world series in your life time, the answer is:
NO

Build that wall ...

203330_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Not a political statement; we just don't need something getting to the Gulf ... o_O

Last edited:
Build that wall ...

View attachment 7045

Not a political statement; we just don't need something getting to the Gulf ... o_O

There’s nothing to worry about as far as a Gulf tropical cyclone is concerned. The interesting thing is where the remnant moisture of Willa will concentrate in the US. At first, parts of TX should get some. Maybe NM, too. Then this will likely enhance rains on the Gulf coast followed by parts of the SE. Moisture from Willa looks like it may come out in pieces (mid to upper level and lower level) next week.

The Atlantic tropics look dead to me and may be about done for the season, especially with El Niño finally being here. It is now time to concentrate on the extratropics, Willa’s moisture, and pleasant autumn wx. Much more relaxing!

Last edited:
NC State doing what NC State does in big games, just like the GFS does what the GFS does at 300 hrs in the winter. So predictable.
Another epic face plant on national tv with a chance to elevate the program. I wish Doeren had gone to TN.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There’s nothing to worry about as far as a Gulf tropical cyclone is concerned. The interesting thing is where the remnant moisture of Willa will concentrate in the US. At first, parts of TX should get some. Maybe NM, too. Then this will likely enhance rains on the Gulf coast followed by parts of the SE. Moisture from Willa looks like it may come out in pieces (mid to upper level and lower level) next week.

The Atlantic tropics look dead to me and may be about done for the season, especially with El Niño finally being here. It is now time to concentrate on the extratropics, Willa’s moisture, and pleasant autumn wx. Much more relaxing!
Like,
But Larry, don't take me seriously on Banter posts!
Yet take me seriously on this ... "pleasant autumn wx. Much more relaxing!" ... as I do you ... ;)
Phil

Im not very happy that the Dodgers won tonight. I despise both the Dodgers and Red Sox so i may not even watch the World Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back