• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol the infamous 1 run storm strikes again on the GFS! Of course it isn't going to happen and is only for fun.
No, it’s going to get cold!! This is a cant lose pattern! Snowy fantasy runs will continue through Marvelous March! Real snow , however, will only be a fantasy! :D

Nothing screams snow like LPs tracking North of you in a raging -NAO pattern. #FRUSTRATION

I can't lie, I'm a little disappointed at the upcoming predicted temps. At this point, I want more low 70s than anything as a high and I have no interest in a ULL.

Well, last day of Meteorological Winter. Congrats to everyone who got hit good enough to be considered significant, whatever your personal classification of that is (I would of been happy with a solid inch). For us down here in the Midlands, another season has come and gone where we are left out of the Winter love (Not that anyone cares to much). Except this year, Mother Nature thought it would fun to troll us by giving accumulating snow in every other direction but ours. Very happy the low country got some action, as they rarely do. Oh well, unless March brings some storm like last year, then on to the next one.

Its sad to see this place so dead even though the weather is far from boring right now. Looks like several inches of rain possible in the mid and upper south. I guess snow is more exciting though :(

Its sad to see this place so dead even though the weather is far from boring right now. Looks like several inches of rain possible in the mid and upper south. I guess snow is more exciting though :(
Idk if I can speak for everyone, but in the South, snow is always more exciting than rain. Maybe severe storms are more exciting, lots of people enjoy that more. Personally, id chose a winter storm over a severe thunderstorm outbreak.

Well were trying to get record wettest February today

But in general I'm pretty much done with winter. At least I saw snow in NYC because its likely not happening here at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back