• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me. It's pretty much always me. Ding ding .
Naw, there's plenty of "blame" to go around haha... look great minds are going to disagree sometimes. What a boring world would this would be if we all have the same thoughts ideas and opinions.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Y'all better not mess with Webber, didn't he beat somebody up the other day?

I still don't even know wtf they were arguing about.. that's how over my head it was. lol

Last edited:
Though Okie State leads KU by a dozen, I have little doubt somehow the Bughawks, I mean Jayhawks will pull this out. LOL

How's Fab Feb looking today? I'm too busy focusing on my big ice storm coming tonight and tomorrow! We still rockin after the 15th? Read WXSouth post on FB, basically said things are not good for wintry weather S of KY the whole month, which is not what he was saying about a week ago! Fudging Flop February! :(

How's Fab Feb looking today? I'm too busy focusing on my big ice storm coming tonight and tomorrow! We still rockin after the 15th? Read WXSouth post on FB, basically said things are not good for wintry weather S of KY the whole month, which is not what he was saying about a week ago! Fudging Flop February! :(
1. Looks better than what it did the other day
2. There isn't going to be an ice storm
3. It's too far out,
4. I don't know if WXSouth is right, but we will see
5. For the last time, it's Feburnuary.

Why wait until after the 15th. I'm rockin year-round. I like some Led Zepplin, the Eagles, throw in a little Bryan Adams, Metallica, Def Leppard, etc.

Ha the mesoscales actually still suggest some ice issues for North Carolina, upstate South Carolina, and at least a brief period of ice in NE GA but the globals backed way off, it's a nuisance event at best outside North Carolina on them.

Why wait until after the 15th. I'm rockin year-round. I like some Led Zepplin, the Eagles, throw in a little Bryan Adams, Metallica, Def Leppard, etc.
Step up your game! You need some Pantera, AC/DC to maximize the party!

Ha the mesoscales actually still suggest some ice issues for North Carolina, upstate South Carolina, and at least a brief period of ice in NE GA but the globals backed way off, it's a nuisance event at best outside North Carolina on them.
It's been that way the last 2 days atleast. NAM /GGEM and now HRRR, are showing decent amounts for NC/SC and NE GA, globals -Nothing

There’s a few storms that could be interesting for northern Tennessee folks but still no dice as of now. Temps look to bounce back and forth from average to below average so at least we don’t have to deal with above average temps for now.

This Maten issue isn't an issue if Mark Fox actually took the time to develop the younger players instead of being scared of them.

What a joke.

Anyone know how much snow Tiftion, GA got from that snow South GA had? I'm gonna be down their going to college at ABAC for possibly the nxt 4 year and I want some hope that I'm gonna see snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back