Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
009a3864bc93e904a2bf3d6bd73f27c9_image-unc-cheat.jpg

Reactions: skywatcher
... and on far more mundane matters, Gainesville hit its 2nd consecutive day with a record high for the date yesterday 91º - eclipsing 90º set back in 1945 ...
Big deal, I know - but it's more fun to post this sort of thing than seeing everyone get slammed by severe ... :cool:

Reactions: skywatcher
... and on far more mundane matters, Gainesville hit its 2nd consecutive day with a record high for the date yesterday 91º - eclipsing 90º set back in 1945 ...
Big deal, I know - but it's more fun to post this sort of thing than seeing everyone get slammed by severe ... :cool:

How about them 40's potentially coming for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning for you; that's awesome..

Reactions: pcbjr
How about them 40's potentially coming for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday morning for you; that's awesome..
Been posting on that since early in the past weekend - been afraid I might actually be pestering folks in that April thread; and I'm still not convinced Fri night/Sat AM does get into the upper 30's :D

Okay I am panicking, I'm scared to death of tornadoes and high winds. Tomorrow doesn't look good for my area :(
Panicking does you no good. The best thing to do is prepare and stay tuned to your local media outlets. I posted a message about preparation ideas in the Severe Threat April 5th - 7th thread.

Gotta get to bed and some ZZZ's here.
But before doing so - just noticed there are 745 members.
So - just thinkin' - If most would toss just $5.00 into the bucket, can you imagine ... just look at what these guys are doing for us weather nuts now, on a shoestring - their shoestring.
Think about it anyways.
Best,
Phil
PS - This is totally unsolicited and I get nothing but warning points for this :confused:

Reactions: metfascination
My drunk dad isn't making my nervous self on tomorrow feel much better. :( It's a personal reason on why. Mood completely shot and I was ok until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.