• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look up top right, click the "Donate" and you're in - it's less than a ticket to a local garage band (not Joe's!!!!) - and I'm not part of this but Thanks!

Of course your apart of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did it!! I actually paid for something with PayPal! That impresses me more than the fact that I donated. :rolleyes: PayPal anxiety, what can I say...

Thanks so much and to every one that has already donated . We have some awesome things planned and some really exciting news coming next . Don't forget for those who might not have seen, we have a suggestion thread going till middle of next week. We want this place to be inviting for the members and guests . That means we listen to every and all ideas and bust a hump to make sure it gets done .

Thanks so much and to every one that has already donated . We have some awesome things planned and some really exciting news coming next . Don't forget for those who might not have seen, we have a suggestion thread going till middle of next week. We want this place to be inviting for the members and guests . That means we listen to every and all ideas and bust a hump to make sure it gets done .

Y'all are going to spoil us :rolleyes:

No respect for bubba
490580946dbc81cbea0876b11ee29234.jpg

Hahah our great governor who will be impeached by next week. See if he was a weather nerd he wouldn't have time to have a mistress . # weatherwillsaveamarriage
f1f3c33c8d167b78110983695c8f017d.jpg

Hahah our great governor who will be impeached by next week. See if he was a weather nerd he wouldn't have time to have a mistress . # weatherwillsaveamarriage
f1f3c33c8d167b78110983695c8f017d.jpg

Don't you hate it when that happens? Who here hasn't erroneously selected the Reply button instead of the Forward button when snarking someone's email? :eek:

Getting restricted tells me you're probably moderate or conservative politically.

It sounds like things haven't changed at that board since I decided to stop posting there almost 2 years ago. When I keep hearing things like this, it prevents me from ever having even the slightest desire to restart posting there. I don't miss it in the least, especially with my being a member of several other wx boards like this one that don't have anywhere near the caustic atmosphere that that one has. They have lost many high quality regular weather posters over the years and they don't seem to care.
I got banned for a day and my title changed to a picture of a weenie for a day by the good ol Jburns. He said he meant for it to be a joke and didn't know I couldn't post...I was literally blocked from viewing ANY forum except the public one non-registered viewers can see...all in good fun, but it didn't sit well with me. No excuse for that...if someone in power doesn't know what they're doing, it's time for them to go. Admins fixed it for him, but it was a bit too late. Hence why I'm here now. I couldn't care less about holding onto a post count or a 7 year join date, needed a fresh start and an pleasant atmosphere.

I got banned for a day and my title changed to a picture of a weenie for a day by the good ol Jburns. He said he meant for it to be a joke and didn't know I couldn't post...I was literally blocked from viewing ANY forum except the public one non-registered viewers can see...all in good fun, but it didn't sit well with me. No excuse for that...if someone in power doesn't know what they're doing, it's time for them to go. Admins fixed it for him, but it was a bit too late. Hence why I'm here now. I couldn't care less about holding onto a post count or a 7 year join date, needed a fresh start and an pleasant atmosphere.
Unbelievably juvenile! I don't know which forum you're referring to, but I can't blame you one bit for not wanting anything to do with it any more.

Ditto, Brother (except they haven't tossed me yet - probably b/c I only go there to view and not to post - just to remind myself why I'm here) ... LOL

Ditto, Brother (except they haven't tossed me yet - probably b/c I only go there to view and not to post - just to remind myself why I'm here) ... LOL

I'm still a full member, not banned. Like I said they fixed it but I really have zero reason to go back. I may cross post from time to time during winter, maybe.

I'm still a full member, not banned. Like I said they fixed it but I really have zero reason to go back. I may cross post from time to time during winter, maybe.

Like I shoulda said - I'm still a full paid member as well, but don't post - it's too much of a downer over there ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back