• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Is somebody on this forum old? Or young??

It's all a state of mind - Remember Peter Pan ...?

image.jpg

th-1.jpg

so long as the music is good - age is a fog or shroud ...

JMHO

It's all a state of mind - Remember Peter Pan ...?

image.jpg

th-1.jpg

so long as the music is good - age is a fog or shroud ...

JMHO
Wonder if Garcia and Clapton ever jammed together? I be they did. Did you read Clapton's autobiography? It was a blast to the past!!

Wonder if Garcia and Clapton ever jammed together? I be they did. Did you read Clapton's autobiography? It was a blast to the past!!
No but Clapton did say he missed an opportunity -- the boys covered him a lot in little venues - sort of a tribute i think ...

if it is not obvious - law, weather, music, family ... all one big happy ball (not in that order) down here in Hogtown ;)
Software, music, weather, family (including one surprisingly expensive cat, and I don't mean that in a good way) here in Rocket City!

Changing the subject, here's my surprisingly expensive (distorted image) cat Sylvester. I take responsibilty for the photo distortion, but the cat is as cool as they come. Am I gonna get banned for this??
[/url

Changing the subject, here's my surprisingly expensive (distorted image) cat Sylvester. I take responsibilty for the photo distortion, but the cat is as cool as they come. Am I gonna get banned for this??
[/url
If someone tries to - they'll have 100 of us to deal with! ;)

Clapton - OMG - what a talent --- do not get me going or I'll be posting videos all night --- but he is starting his last and final tour - the man has bad nerve problems in his hand and playing is a real pain -- but music is a passion and he says he'll see it through one more time ... and he will - hoping to catch a show or two
Slowhand

Beautiful ... ;) The chord progression is a nice mix --- Thanks!
We had her 20 years, and think she was about a year old when she adopted us. Of the 2 children and many cats I've had over the years, this one was special. Superpowers indeed. Craig, btw, is the cat whisperer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back