• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear about the interstate fire and collapse that Atlanta has? A section of interstate 85 had a large fire underneath it and the heat caused it to collapse. Absolutely crazy seeing the airport fire trucks helping extinguish the fire and the traffic gridlock it caused. They are saying the interstate will probably be closed for weeks.

Anyone hear about the interstate fire and collapse that Atlanta has? A section of interstate 85 had a large fire underneath it and the heat caused it to collapse. Absolutely crazy seeing the airport fire trucks helping extinguish the fire and the traffic gridlock it caused. They are saying the interstate will probably be closed for weeks.

It's in the Piedmont Road area I think. I can't imagine how they are going to divert that traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in the Piedmont Road area I think. I can't imagine how they are going to divert that traffic.

From what I see, they turned everyone around and are sending them through smaller roads around. They will be diverting traffic to the other 3 interstates for the next few weeks from what local news is saying.

From what I see, they turned everyone around and are sending them through smaller roads around. They will be diverting traffic to the other 3 interstates for the next few weeks from what local news is saying.

It's going to be pretty rough for sure

The Carolina Hurricanes are playing out of their friggin mind right now, wow what an amazing end to that Columbus game... Their 13 game point streak is the longest since October 2005, the same year they won the Stanley Cup.
Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 11.29.46 PM.png

forgive me, Father, but i have sinned ...

i gave burns a like "over there" - but like a broken clock, it was right at one point in time today ...
oh well ... now for penance
:oops:

forgive me, Father, but i have sinned ...

i gave burns a like "over there" - but like a broken clock, it was right at one point in time today ...
oh well ... now for penance
:oops:

That's like the sin of all sins . Your punishment will be decided of the weekend

That's like the sin of all sins . Your punishment will be decided of the weekend

but i confessed about a broken clock, Monsignor ....
plus, but don't tell Mary - I was f'ing w/ him ... LOL :rolleyes:

it's the damn beer :p
Ah, understandable. Bombay Sapphire and tonic with a big wedge of lime has been my poison since the 3/27/2013 Eric Clapton concert in Duluth. They didn't have Tanqueray at the concert, and I've thanked them ever since :cool:

Ah, understandable. Bombay Sapphire and tonic with a big wedge of lime has been my poison since the 3/27/2013 Eric Clapton concert in Duluth. They didn't have Tanqueray at the concert, and I've thanked them ever since :cool:
Clapton - OMG - what a talent --- do not get me going or I'll be posting videos all night --- but he is starting his last and final tour - the man has bad nerve problems in his hand and playing is a real pain -- but music is a passion and he says he'll see it through one more time ... and he will - hoping to catch a show or two

Clapton - OMG - what a talent --- do not get me going or I'll be posting videos all night --- but he is starting his last and final tour - the man has bad nerve problems in his hand and playing is a real pain -- but music is a passion and he says he'll see it through one more time ... and he will - hoping to catch a show or two
Ha! He's said it's his last tour for the last 10 years now but keeps coming around for "one more" tour. His new material pretty much sucks for the most part, but I still have a passion for the old stuff. He can't hit the high notes any more, and screams/growls a lot in concert. It's a little disturbing, but I love him!!

Ha! He's said it's his last tour for the last 10 years now but keeps coming around for "one more" tour. His new material pretty much sucks for the most part, but I still have a passion for the old stuff. He can't hit the high notes any more, and screams/growls a lot in concert. It's a little disturbing, but I love him!!
you sound like a deadhead thinking bobby can cover jerry .... LOL :confused:

my unfortunate world ...

check out EC's last show in Tokyo (you tube has it) - nerve damage is obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back