• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching videos of James Spann on youtube during the Blizzard of 93. 24 years ago tonight we were experiencing a blizzard !

I just noticed your avatar..... lmao!! and a free ride on the southernwx private jet!
or in the SouthernWx hummer
car.png

So I didn't even have to hard power off my computer, but I magically was logged out of everything for some reason tonight. Guess it's aliens.

Interesting that Gainesville is under a Hard Freeze Warning with a forecast low of 27 while Jacksonville is forecast to be 26 and they are just under a Freeze Warning.
Duration won't be as long due to the ocean and the river - never is there. Hard freeze includes duration.

Not that it matters at all, but I feel like sharing ...

I ran my staff out at Noon and told them to get outside and enjoy the rest of the day - we'll not see another like this one around here until at least late next December ... it is amazing here! :)
Thinking of the staff - nice boss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back