• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unsure of why you guys stopped going inside

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Piss poor coaching. Not sure why we freaking always give help side D and leave those guys wide open at 3pt line either. Duke is not going to beat us inside....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Piss poor coaching. Not sure why we freaking always give help side D and leave those guys wide open at 3pt line either. Duke is not going to beat us inside....

Yeah Roy isn't going to win any awards with the second half coaching. I think the help side D is burned in so many players minds it's how they react versus what they should do.

Yeah Roy isn't going to win any awards with the second half coaching. I think the help side D is burned in so many players minds it's how they react versus what they should do.

Totally agree, he, they never make adjustments....just play the same style and hope we score more points. We lose just about every 2nd half just usually have enough 1st half to hang on.

Mini5 stocking up on southernwx million dollar bills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
9d4968608b9ae5f9f7aac528d4925499.jpg

just finished putting together bylaws for a client - and ------ - had to go back and delete "snow" in 5 places ... LOL

hahaha I probably should've gone to bed earlier but its difficult to break habits, I lost some sleep too. I usually stay up LATE.

Sounds good I'll start the leaguev when they open up Sunday evening and post the info

I'm down with it too.
Btw I hate dook but I honestly think they just got screwed, win ACC tourney and get #2 seed....

For 5:40PM (4:40 yesterday's time) it's getting dadgum chilly in Gainesville FL for a March afternoon.
Loving it .... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back