• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I bought the radio just to be prepared, and the station because I want to be more efficient in measuring conditions over my own backyard. Especially in temps since they're measured in the airport and I live ten miles away in a more wooded area.

Might I?
We have lots of new members.
How's about y'all joining the the "Members Map" - link is up top.
Instructions:
1. Sign into your Google account on the map
2. On the left side, click "Edit" in the Southern Wx member map
3. Once signed in, right below the search bar is a bar. Click the location marker between the hand and the dots and lines.
4.Place your marker and add your account name you put on this website (Don't leave point)

Hit save then and you are on the map!. To customize your point, click the icon you added and edit it with the tools in the bubble.

Might I?
We have lots of new members.
How's about y'all joining the the "Members Map" - link is up top.
Instructions:
1. Sign into your Google account on the map
2. On the left side, click "Edit" in the Southern Wx member map
3. Once signed in, right below the search bar is a bar. Click the location marker between the hand and the dots and lines.
4.Place your marker and add your account name you put on this website (Don't leave point)

Hit save then and you are on the map!. To customize your point, click the icon you added and edit it with the tools in the bubble.
Done. Thanks, Phil.

Yeah but I just wish that she would've been honest with me and said that she didn't want to continue talking.
From the Curmudgeon ...
Whomever it is ultimately, will come from the strangest of places when you least expect it. Don't go looking for it ... it's like a SE snow storm ... never shows up and just disappoints. Life has a funny way of being fulfilling when you least expect it. So, go do your thing and all will happen in due time, and when it does, you'll know it and it'll be solid.
Or get a bottle of tequila and ... well, never mind ... :eek:

Took the family to the state fair Friday. Ate too much overpriced food, rode some rides, and tried to walk around with way too many people. The all you can ride deal for $25 is the best thing going for the fair. I actually think they should reduce the number of food vendors and games so there is more room to walk around and get to the rides. I ended up walking 9 miles there. And the sky flyer/chair lift ride is the scariest thing there. There's one skinny bar keeping you in that thing. I am always scared some little kid is going to slip out of it. The original one they had before had a bigger bar to keep you in the seat.

How about someone find out why I am still 5 posted at American. I sent the admin a message and he still hasn't read it. I never got a warning and have no idea why was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back