• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, since models are well past Halloween, someone with foresight needs to start a knock-down, drag-out, November Knock-out thread ... just politely not yours truly ... o_O

Well, I don't see a pic thread here, so thought I'd stick this here. My wife and I at my 25th high school reunion a couple of weeks ago.

22279585_10214182180936598_1045679625425438116_n.jpg

It seems like this year has gone by faster than any other year. Does it feel like that to you guys too? I can't believe the end of the year is close.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

are those predicting a tropical storm in the gulf of mexico even looking at the surface water temps?

Look good to me, everything besides the extreme northern gulf coast is still over 80 degrees.

Water temps are the last worry for TC's in that area this time of year.

Just got access to a computer for the first time in over a month (don't ask), anyway checking stuff on my phone is nice but just not the same.... nice to look at models on a computer for a change.

I love a good debate on any topic especially when it is backed soundly by data. What I enjoy even more is one who will debate while having an open mind, admit when he/she were incorrect or could've have stated a point better all the while remaining calm as a cucumber and keeping it civil. Those with immense intelligence but fewer years experience could learn some valuable lessons. IMHO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back