• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well......wonder what Bielema, McElwain and Jones will be doing this time next year? Enjoying huge buyouts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I suspect McElwain is fired with cause in the next 48 hours. I hate to do this here, but what he did this week was incredibly dumb. He talked about death threats, and then came out and said that this was false. That's going to cost him his buyout most likely.

I mostly talk football at other places. I'm a Georgia fan myself.

I'm not sure Bielema gets fired honestly as his buyout is too big, but Jones is going to be.

I suspect McElwain is fired with cause in the next 48 hours. I hate to do this here, but what he did this week was incredibly dumb. He talked about death threats, and then came out and said that this was false. That's going to cost him his buyout most likely.

Yep, I suspect McElwain is in big trouble on that alone. The drubbing by Georgia today may have sealed the deal. I don’t have a dog in this fight, per se (I’m an LSU fan), but I hate to see a historically good program so degraded.

Penn State just beat Penn State. Awful implosion. Big shakeup in the Top 10. On to the World Series, although my Yankees missed out

The ACC is kicking butt this year... NCSU definitely has their own fate in their hands. Definitely potential to play up to 3 top 10 ranked teams (Clemson, Notre Dame, and assuming Miami stays red hot & end up in the ACC championship but let's not get ahead of ourselves)
View attachment 1438
And we went full NC state vs ND

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Beginning to think only a few people’s opinions matter on this forum.

Lol, at least it's better than nobody's or one or two in some other places. So long as it's not a troll' s opinion, then anyone's is fine to me for now. Lets hope winter doesn't make that change.

image.jpg

Lol, at least it's better than nobody's or one or two in some other places. So long as it's not a troll' s opinion, then anyone's is fine to me for now. Lets hope winter doesn't make that change.

LOL...It never fails to happen in winter

Well, I don't see a pic thread here, so thought I'd stick this here. My wife and I at my 25th high school reunion a couple of weeks ago.

22279585_10214182180936598_1045679625425438116_n.jpg

Here's one of my girl and I at the Canes game vs the Blues a few nights ago. Can't wait to play at PNC arena again this year for NC State's hockey team vs UNC Chapel Hill...

Yeah I have a massive forehead lol
Charlie and Me Pic Carolina Hurricanes Game Oct 27 2017.jpg

Deshaun Watson is an absolute monster, throws for over 400 yards, rushes for more than 50 even w/ all the crap swirling around the Texans rn. He's going to be a very formidable force in the league in a year or two if he keeps this up

Yes!! It was amazing! This may have been the most amazing game I have seen except for one. That was the Rick Camp Braves-Mets game of 7/4-5/1985, which had several rain delays, men thrown out of the game, 19 innings, about the most unlikely 2 out, 2 strike home run in history in the 18th to send it to the 19th, and which ended at nearly 4am EDT followed by July 4th fireworks that woke up the neighborhood!! That was the latest ever ending for any ML baseball game:

https://www.si.com/mlb/strike-zone/2013/04/26/rick-camp-game-mets-braves-1985-atlanta

I had posted about tonight's game in the baseball thread here:

http://southernwx.com/community/threads/baseball.170/#post-52854

well hot diggidy dog. i think we may have hit freezing last night here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back