• We've made some major changes to the website. You can view a short list : Here
  • Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

Misc Halloween Movie Recommendations (1 Viewer)

Shawn

Administrator
Tech
Hey everyone! It's almost Halloween and I thought we should have a thread for people to share their favorite Halloween movies to binge watch through the rest of the month. I'll start with a few:

Get Out
A Dark Song
Pet Sematary
Halloween (Even the Rob Zombie versions)
House of 1000 Corpses
Drag Me To Hell
10 Cloverfield Lane
Trick 'R' Treat

You can’t mention house of 1000 corpses and not mention the devils rejects which is the sequel to corpses. I’ll add to it that if anyone likes found footage movies then check out Grave encounters and hell house!

Shawn

Administrator
Tech
You can’t mention house of 1000 corpses and not mention the devils rejects which is the sequel to corpses. I’ll add to it that if anyone likes found footage movies then check out Grave encounters and hell house!
Lake Mungo and the Poughkeepsie Tapes!

whamby

politicians discussing climate change
Black Christmas (the 1974 version), Suspiria, Absentia, Martyrs, Lovely Molly, The Innkeepers, Session 9, The Wicker Man (1973 version), Don't Look Now, The Exorcist, Phantasm, Scanners, The Thing....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)