• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Halloween Movie Recommendations

Shawn

Administrator
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's almost Halloween and I thought we should have a thread for people to share their favorite Halloween movies to binge watch through the rest of the month. I'll start with a few:

Get Out
A Dark Song
Pet Sematary
Halloween (Even the Rob Zombie versions)
House of 1000 Corpses
Drag Me To Hell
10 Cloverfield Lane
Trick 'R' Treat

You can’t mention house of 1000 corpses and not mention the devils rejects which is the sequel to corpses. I’ll add to it that if anyone likes found footage movies then check out Grave encounters and hell house!

You can’t mention house of 1000 corpses and not mention the devils rejects which is the sequel to corpses. I’ll add to it that if anyone likes found footage movies then check out Grave encounters and hell house!

Lake Mungo and the Poughkeepsie Tapes!

Black Christmas (the 1974 version), Suspiria, Absentia, Martyrs, Lovely Molly, The Innkeepers, Session 9, The Wicker Man (1973 version), Don't Look Now, The Exorcist, Phantasm, Scanners, The Thing....

We forgot The Texas Chainsaw Massacre!

The original Halloween is the best. I watch it every year. Can't wait for the new one next year since John Carpenter is involved with it.

Back