Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't do anything to be banned, and I don't think I would be able to see anything on the board if I was. I don't know if I was limited to the number of times I can post or what, but I don't know why I would have been. I wasn't warned for anything and didn't do anything wrong. But there's no way for me to reply or post anything.

Reactions: accu35
I didn't do anything to be banned, and I don't think I would be able to see anything on the board if I was. I don't know if I was limited to the number of times I can post or what, but I don't know why I would have been. I wasn't warned for anything and didn't do anything wrong. But there's no way for me to reply or post anything.
Well, there are moderators over there who literally ban for no reason from what I heard. Glad that I registered here rather than over there. I couldn't even register, so that was a sign for me not to try more times.

I'm banned there. Can still see everything if I go there, could even still log into my account back when I still remembered the password. Hell, they even continued to send me emails soliciting donations. You probably got put in "timeout" because someone peed in burns cheerios or the witch needed to make herself feel important again.

Not sure why I would have been put in timeout. This happened earlier today, and then I was able to post, and then it happened again where I couldn't see anyway to reply or post.

Brick will never be banned here. Lifetime membership

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Banana_76ea0b_5383164.gif

We need at least 2 more for fantasy football. If we only have 6 I'm going to probably scrap the league unfortunately

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions: accu35
Yep, looks like I have been limited to 5 posts a day at the other place, and I have no idea why or who did it.

Reactions: Storm5
Yep, looks like I have been limited to 5 posts a day at the other place, and I have no idea why or who did it.
That's their loss Man We are glad you post here and dont worry, no limits . How stupid is it to limit your members daily posts. Sorry they treat people like hell. I never have understood that place and the horrible mods.

So, I am making the playlist for my 25th high school reunion in October. It's all songs from 91 and 92 with a few thrown in that were favorites at all the dances and proms in high school. Trying to decide if I should put in Too Legit to Quit by Hammer because it came out in 91, or go with U Can't Touch This instead, that came out earlier, but was still played at the dances and prom in 91 and 92

So, I am making the playlist for my 25th high school reunion in October. It's all songs from 91 and 92 with a few thrown in that were favorites at all the dances and proms in high school. Trying to decide if I should put in Too Legit to Quit by Hammer because it came out in 91, or go with U Can't Touch This instead, that came out earlier, but was still played at the dances and prom in 91 and 92
Why not do both???

Status
Not open for further replies.