• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it gets busy across our board next week due to Irma, I hope the server don't crash.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Sometimes, it's interesting to read other boards. Funny how one I looked at today, there were some nuts hugging the JMA. Also, I heard some trashing the Euro because it hasn't done well this year. It actually is tied from what I remember at the moment, or fisrt due to it fining so many storms. I feel like it will do better this time around since we are dealing with 500 mb and long term movement. Still too early for anything, but just interesting to see what others are saying.

In other news, Ryan Maue is no longer part of WeatherBell, looking forward to "Making weather great again." Maybe this is an indicator of what is going on inside WeatherBell?

Is anyone else ready for late fall through early spring. Falling leaves, cool to cold days snow chances and then the build into spring.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Other than pollen in 2018, you have my vote for President ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back