• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gfs_T2m_us_45.png
Fall

Proud dad had a comment that he was getting emails " from other board now "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully no one takes offense if he/she is left out, but have y'all stopped to think how lucky we are to have Larry, Webb, Arcc, Brent ... just to name a few (Staff excluded from the list but included by implication - they are all doing a yeoman's job), giving us insights … :D

Hopefully no one takes offense if he/she is left out, but have y'all stopped to think how lucky we are to have Larry, Webb, Arcc, Brent ... just to name a few (Staff excluded from the list but included by implication - they are all doing a yeoman's job), giving us insights … :D
Yes, definitely a great thing we are lucky to have many great members here, and the amount of knowledge that goes around is far more than you can find elsewhere. Thanks to all who have been helping and intputting!:)

Agreed . We have all been around weather boards for years . We've had some great new members over the last 8 months . Obviously Larry Webber ARCC and others but I have been especially glad to see Brent around the last few months . He contributes a lot to the tropical discussion. Mr Dallas. Maybe he can cash in on one of those two foot CMC snow maps this winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Talking to yourself about the weather for no reason seems psycho lol. That's why this fourm is here, to put thoughts out w/o having to talk to yourself. On the other hand, if you're rehearsing a report by yourself, that's different.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Talking to yourself about the weather for no reason seems psycho lol. That's why this fourm is here, to put thoughts out w/o having to talk to yourself. On the other hand, if you're rehearsing a report by yourself, that's different.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk
LOL!!

My cousin left Houston, TX on Friday just in the nick of time. I just pulled up airport info and IAH is closed until Thursday! I'm not sure when she can go back at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back