• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the announcement back in the April 19 Hurricane Season Announcement thread? As far as I can tell, the announcement of an announcement is all that we got. :confused:

What was the announcement back in the April 19 Hurricane Season Announcement thread? As far as I can tell, the announcement of an announcement is all that we got. :confused:

The plan was scratched . Still trying to work something out for September but it's gonna be a week or so before we know .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh life, death, taxes and yet ANOTHER ants issue in my house, this time starring clothing. I decided to actually fold clothes after getting them instead of procrastinating and found ants all over a few items.

This is soooo cool - taking a CLE course on cyber security on Safari and jumping over here on Firefox during breaks ... Love the info on both fronts!
Now back to Cyber security ... the 5 minute break is over ...

Last edited:
Sorry I couldn't resist....Lol

DHcDcWJUQAAwYwQ.jpg:large

LMBO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

suh.....southern miss vs Kentucky Wildcats opening weekend of CFB season. I can't wait... just 2 more weeks. GO CATS
Seriously? I'm a KY native, but had no idea the football team was worth watching. Truthfully, I'm not much of a football fan.

Perhaps you should have used the 'sarcasm' font??

Seriously? I'm a KY native, but had no idea the football team was worth watching. Truthfully, I'm not much of a football fan.

Perhaps you should have used the 'sarcasm' font??
we're gonna see what Gators are made of ... in Dallas (I think they moved it to Texas so we'd get a full season, for once ... no 'Cane in mid-TX)

History can't be rewritten, even if it's bad history. A compromise could be to keep the statues but transfer them to museums.

No matter what happens, history teachers will always teach this time period and it can't be erased from history.

Its amazing how one crazy kid in VA can cause the entire nation to want to take confederate statues down. How can one person have that much power ?

Just a question? Many of us are addicted to weather. I wounder how many ppl on here talks to themselves "out loud" when it comes to weather? Especially our winter weather fans.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back