• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fried chicken, coleslaw, rice, and cornbread with fixin's ... Man, this is southern heaven ... :D

I hope someone else did the chicken fryin'. Nothing personal. It's just such a mess and a hassle, and Publix makes awesome fried chicken!

The way some jump on a day 9 and 10 hurricane being modeled is epic. It is like being in winter and being so desperate for a winter storm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody got the winning Lotto numbers? Need to justify a 1st class ticket. Parts of Colorado look nice ... :cool:

curtmp.png

anyone know two cents about building a website ?

Nope.... so I was watching Live PD one night and you may or may not know that one of the agencies they follow is Richland County Sheriff's Dept, SC (Lexington area) and I think I saw your computer guy on there. Lol

Nope.... so I was watching Live PD one night and you may or may not know that one of the agencies they follow is Richland County Sheriff's Dept, SC (Lexington area) and I think I saw your computer guy on there. Lol

Hahahah omgd that would be epic . Surely he would give us a southernwx shot out

Live PD was the most watched show on TV last week according to one local report I saw. My daughter has me hooked. It can be intense, funny, just plain sad, weird, but mostly scary to think we live and travel with a lot of these people around us.:eek:

anyone know two cents about building a website ?

Start with an idea, storyboard it (Draw out what you want the site to look like), use a site builder or code it yourself with HTML5 and CSS, assemble everything until you are satisfied with the result, test in multiple browsers, and mobile, then upload to server with your URL and your website is live.

Start with an idea, storyboard it (Draw out what you want the site to look like), use a site builder or code it yourself with HTML5 and CSS, assemble everything until you are satisfied with the result, test in multiple browsers, and mobile, then upload to server with your URL and your website is live.

I've got everything drawn up and typed out. Just need to hire someone to build it for me I'd screw it up and I'm good to just turn the computer on without something going wrong

I've got everything drawn up and typed out. Just need to hire someone to build it for me I'd screw it up and I'm good to just turn the computer on without something going wrong

GoDaddy or some similar site??

I feel ya! I can't even check PMs!
:(

Live PD was the most watched show on TV last week according to one local report I saw. My daughter has me hooked. It can be intense, funny, just plain sad, weird, but mostly scary to think we live and travel with a lot of these people around us.:eek:
My new jam! And the fact that Greenville , SC is one of the police forces featured , is awesome! I may or may not have been on there! :)
Greenville is not renewing their contract at the end of August , so it won't be as fun to watch! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back