• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2017 Banter/venting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do bc my gf doesnt care enough and I figure eveyone here doesn't want constant pbp

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
My wife doesn't get into weather at all. So the only person i have to talk to about weather is myself, and this thread.

Before this gets derailed ...

Practicing out loud is normal - I do it in front of the mirror for every opening statement and closing argument I make
Muttering to yourself, "What the fuggg," when you see a model run is natural
But talking to yourself - that implies a conversation and two people participating when there is only one present
So ... o_O
2¢ worth ...

Before this gets derailed ...

Practicing out loud is normal - I do it in front of the mirror for every opening statement and closing argument I make
Muttering to yourself, "What the fuggg," when you see a model run is natural
But talking to yourself - that implies a conversation and two people participating when there is only one present
So ... o_O
2¢ worth ...
Speaking for who ever, talking to yourself is a very good practice for broadcasting purposes and if your just self talker. Great post phil.

As a Licensed Professional Counselor my going rate is only a $100 per 45 minute session. I'll be going up on my pricing soon! So you better jump on this fantastic offer. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can offer basic writing, composition, spelling, grammar, punctuation and related communication skill lessons ... want to start a school or an on-line academy? We could double your rate and still be under-pricing ourselves ... :eek:

As a Licensed Professional Counselor my going rate is only a $100 per 45 minute session. I'll be going up on my pricing soon! So you better jump on this fantastic offer. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The more I think on the notion - all we'd need is Arlo Guthrie to write us a song, and we'd have an on-line movement ...

I'm sick of summer, I'm sick of hot muggy weather, cutting grass it's sticking to me, I'm sick of sweat, wasp, flies, bugs.....ugh

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

me too, went outside last night and got attacked by bugs and then was hot and disgusting all day today

When are you over summer??? :mad:

I'm sick of summer, I'm sick of hot muggy weather, cutting grass it's sticking to me, I'm sick of sweat, wasp, flies, bugs.....ugh

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Toss in 2" of rain in last 45 days or so, welcome to my summer! Maybe the cold carrot dangling 7-10 days away will happen!?

How do most on here view an overall warm winter with several record highs but with a ten day period of very chilly weather setting us up for one epic snowstorm? Do you consider it as a successful (or even a respectable) winter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back