• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see what JB had to say this morning. Wonder if he is still all in.

I know this was posted in the January thread somewhere but it's being overlooked because of all the other LR potential disappointment staring us in the face.... but speaking of threads. If the Euro shows this today it might be time to fire this one up. Heck I don't want any closer at this lead time

1579099164840.png

I'm sure the 10-15 day range will be amazing today and some will get reeled back in. Its amazing how many times I have heard "We score next week", "I really love this time period for a storm", "Lets just wait until the waves are onshore and can be sampled properly", "I am sure that was just a blip", "there are just so many waves to be sorted out".

Its going to be great when we get one within the 84 hour window and then it all falls apart and we result to nowcasting time and looking out the window at a nice cold rain. This whamby thread is great. What have I been waiting on?

I know this was posted in the January thread somewhere but it's being overlooked because of all the other LR potential disappointment staring us in the face.... but speaking of threads. If the Euro shows this today it might be time to fire this one up. Heck I don't want any closer at this lead time

View attachment 30975

I don't know...I would think this is a good trend.

EPStrends.gif

09bb186e8046e29e34a7ffec0a088590.png

Is the chance really this high ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back