• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bham 99

021c7b88e1ec29318c784eca4aeb8002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crud I'll look 18 again if I shave. Ok ok, 22 but you get the point. Although I have wanted to for a while just to get people to ask when the water authority hired a new employee.

I just picked up Olive Garden curbside. The manager brought the bag of food outside with gloves. They’ve had to lay-off many. He says he’s not sick (but I realize he could still have the virus) and they do have an A rating from the health dept. when last rated (in 2019). I had a thorough talk with him to make sure I felt comfy before ordering So, of all restaurants, I figured this is probably one of the safer ones.

A little selfish but hopefully if there's a GA lockdown, it begins at 5 PM tomorrow. It's because I know that our going to the Carolina Bay in Aiken, SC might be my last shot at actually getting out for a while.

Please let it be in wilkes
Rendezvous Mountain ? I would suggest in Wilkes. Beginner and Advanced trails to hike with trees that talk. Picnic tables and restrooms (closed for virus now just the trails open). 9am till 5pm Tuesday-Friday and 11am to dusk weekends. Closed Monday.

I just picked up Olive Garden curbside. The manager brought the bag of food outside with gloves. They’ve had to lay-off many. He says he’s not sick (but I realize he could still have the virus) and they do have an A rating from the health dept. when last rated (in 2019). I had a thorough talk with him to make sure I felt comfy before ordering So, of all restaurants, I figured this is probably one of the safer ones.
I’ve been doing the Buy One Get One footlongs on Subway app. Outback and Ruby Tuesday also doing good deals currently if your a email member.

A little selfish but hopefully if there's a GA lockdown, it begins at 5 PM tomorrow. It's because I know that our going to the Carolina Bay in Aiken, SC might be my last shot at actually getting out for a while.

I need to run by HD tomorrow and grab three frost proof hydrants. If AL locks down and we go to a more rotating schedule, I have plenty to do on this farm. Building two sets of bunkbeds, redoing the floor in my son's room, lots of plumbing, still have dad's Kabota L39. Yep lots to keep me busy.

One thing for certain, whether or not this gets as bad as predicted it has again pushed me even farther into becoming more self sufficient.

I already knew people sucked... but the last week and a half at Walmart has been nothing short of pathetic... everyone panic buying literally anything they can get their hands on, and then seeing the regular customers come in and wonder why the shelves are empty. It's truly sad how people act in situations like this.

Honestly I'm more concerned about this than the virus because it has been a daily thing with no end in sight

I'm like done with it. Finally today they started limiting certain things but its too late. Walking through grocery it's aisles and aisles of empty shelves and I'm over it

I really hope these drastic measures to stop the virus work because there is no way in hell this can drag on for months

People are panic buying weights and dumbbells. Not joking.

its insane I have never seen anything like it before and I've been with Walmart for over 5 years now through a snowstorm, hail storms, and tornadoes...

they told us today even associates can tell customers if we see them with way too much of something, its gotten that bad

Excuse my rant but someone was ranting on FB about the same thing and it all just came back to me suddenly

I figure, gyms are closing, and some weaklings still want to use 35 pounds or less dumbbells. lol.. Sorry, I'm a former powerlifter and it all seems so silly. Time for lifting tractor tires and concrete blocks....

I figure, gyms are closing, and some weaklings still want to use 35 pounds or less dumbbells. lol.. Sorry, I'm a former powerlifter and it all seems so silly. Time for lifting tractor tires and concrete blocks....

the whole thing is absurd and honestly its causing me to rant about how the virus is overhyped online(and people telling me I'm dumb etc.)

Because honestly I'm less worried about it than the other stuff its causing from the grocery part to the economic crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back