• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the days when the biggest concern on the entire forum was that the wx was boring. Can we go back to those days? I bet those folks won't be complaining about boredom as much once we get past this virus.

Went shopping at Sams Club.

1. Wine
2. 50 pound bag of trail mix that will never get eaten
3. Box of chicken nuggets 6” too wide to fit in my upright freezer.
4. Big ass bag of spinach that turns to green water when cooked.
5. Wine. In a bag. Inside a box. With a handle.
6. Five pounds of chorizo that I sampled but will never cook.
7. So much chicken salad. So much...
8. Tent?
9. Bucket of pickles. Dill. Kosher. Only thing under ten bucks.
10. Gross tasting vitamins. The taste is only outdone in grossness by the smell, which is somewhere between six day old roadkill skunk and Indian food.
11. Wine. In box.
12. Fifty five gallon drum of head and shoulders. For the wife. Miracle glo linoleum wax for my dome.
13. Pioneer Woman cookbook that will get thrown into a cabinet and never opened only to be sold at a yard sale in three years.
14. Sweatpants. If stuck inside, be comfy.
15. Wine. In a bottle. Large. For when the pandemic is over and people visit. Or not.
16. Ungodly sized bag of dog food with attached pallet and pallet jack for ease of movement.
17. Block of Amish Butter that weighs 25 pounds. Currently watching Paula Deen on Food Network. Butter Will be gone in two days. Cholesterol, weight, and blood pressure will be exponentially higher.
18. Industrial sized box of foam ear plugs. Must tune out children’s arguments.
19. Puzzle. 10,000 pieces. Will attempt to put together only to find that it is in actuality a 9,962 piece puzzle.
20. More wine.

This seems workable. ?

gfs_conus_384_850_temp_mslp_precip.gif

Kinda stressed out about COVID19, absolutely beautiful day tho, thinking about going to high rock lake for some white bass/crappie fishing
You do it man. That is the one thing I can do at our house. We have two small ponds and our neighbor has a large lake. Every evening when I am done working from home my wife and I go fishing. Bream, bass and catfish are biting continuously. Catch and release for fun, but my wife and sister in-law are starting to talk about a fish fry.

You do it man. That is the one thing I can do at our house. We have two small ponds and our neighbor has a large lake. Every evening when I am done working from home my wife and I go fishing. Bream, bass and catfish are biting continuously. Catch and release for fun, but my wife and sister in-law are starting to talk about a fish fry.

Wow, I always dream of having something like that, having my own ponds, fishing everyday to relieve stress

Wow, I always dream of having something like that, having my own ponds, fishing everyday to relieve stress
Yeah we downsized our house in the suburbs and bought a newer, smaller home with 4 1/2 acres. Still only two miles from all conveniences but it feels like we are further out. It is a lot of work to maintain but we are learning and loving it.

Looks like Gurley's preferred destinations are Atlanta and Miami...I wouldn't hate it buuuuuuuuuttt, his knees might be shot.

Maybe a 1-2 year heavy on incentives and still take a RB in the draft in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back