• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to know why y'all are stockpiling and hoarding all the ammo, save some for the rest of us.... you know who you are!
Palmetto State Armory in Greenville is closed until further notice. My dad and brother went to another gun shop and they only had two AR’s left. So my dad bought one.

Palmetto State Armory in Greenville is closed until further notice. My dad and brother went to another gun shop and they only had two AR’s left. So my dad bought one.
I just ordered a small box from PSA the other day and according to the email I got today, they are still open, just out of stock on most ammo.
Edit: my bad you mean the brick and mortar, duh haha. Yeah they're still doing online orders

c5b5ddfd8a22353ae7fd434789dd6341.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sprint has a $35 unlimited plan with $300 MasterCard when I bring my own phone. Is it worth it if I get good signal with sprint? I currently pay $45/mo

Sprint has a $35 unlimited plan with $300 MasterCard when I bring my own phone. Is it worth it if I get good signal with sprint? I currently pay $45/mo

I had major issues last year with Sprint not having a signal(they had a free year and I was trying to cut corners so I figured why not) but I gave up after 6 months or so

I can still remember being on the Vegas strip and having no signal lol

I like the Cat 5 hurricane analogy and used it myself yesterday in a conversation with someone, in person not on this board or any board.... but if I see a Cat 5 storm in the Atlantic and all model guidance is showing it heading right for mby, I would be skeptical of that verifying BUT I would also be prepared for the worse just in case it did. We've seen many storms hyped to be the next Andrew or Katrina that just never materialized to that degree, some people panicked, some were not as impressed but I dare say most actually made the preparations. My point has been and continues to be, I can be a skeptic as to the final results of this virus but still be prepared for the worse, those 2 things do not contradict one another.
Your analogy breaks down because it can not be scaled up to a global scope. A cat five hurricane affects a relatively small number of people that have knowingly assumed the risk of lying in the potential disaster zone ( which on a global scale is tiny). This virus scare threatens 50 to 75 million Americans with a loss of a means to feed and shelter themselves and their children. For what? To save a few hundred thousand? Maybe 1.5 million? We can calculate the death from starvation, malnutrition, exposure, and crime from past depressions. This virus panic is insanity. Most of these Americans will never be sick, didn’t assume this risk and are totally unprepared for the completely preventable calamity that the panic is about to unleash. Your anology is lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back