• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was a good day for the golf cart. Kids got to play. I was able to talk a few neighbors I haven’t talk to since Summer. Topped around 70 and mostly sunny. Air was clean virus free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought today was going to be in the 50s..suited up in a hoodie and jeans. I was roasting by midday. Got my yard aerated to hopefully breakup the hardpan from the build a little got some pre em out it was a good day

I thought today was going to be in the 50s..suited up in a hoodie and jeans. I was roasting by midday.
Yeah man turned out to be a nice day, got some much needed work done but I feel the winds of change out there now. Tomorrow....blah

Today was 67 degrees, globals a few days ago were showing low 50s with the CAD #winning

Cold bias never ends. That along with raw model output portends lots of AN warmth most days the rest of the month with hopefully that being great news for virus haters!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back