• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to realize it's virtually impossible for anyone to make comments or discuss any thing without making it political or taking snarky political stabs.... there will be plenty time for finger pointing, who was right, who was wrong and politics later.
Everyone knows everything about everything better than everyone. Welcome to 2020

Well only thing left to cancel is the big dance itself

Welcome to a new kind of March Madness

It will be very soon. Then NASCAR, NHL, Golf and MLB will cancel probably until around the All-star break. Then schools and businesses. USA gets a few weeks of vacation. That should help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be very soon. Then NASCAR, NHL, Golf and MLB will cancel probably until around the All-star break. Then schools and businesses. USA gets a few weeks of vacation. That should help.

Yay... can't wait

I was watching all this crap escalate last night flying back from NY(where there's been 200 cases)...

Ridiculous where does it end is my question

I'm not even worried about the virus persay it's more all the response over it

Stopped by Walmart when I got home last night... No toilet paper!

I was watching all this crap escalate last night flying back from NY(where there's been 200 cases)...

Ridiculous where does it end is my question

I'm not even worried about the virus persay it's more all the response over it

Stopped by Walmart when I got home last night... No toilet paper!
All NYC travelers must self quarantine for 30 days, tell your boss your not coming in til mid April.... enjoy the vacation. You're welcome! :D

Just found a lot of Hand sanitizer at the Circle K gas station pump! Turns out nobody actually uses it lol so I helped myself to plenty to take.

Going to need national guard soon. I hate seeing the elderly get knocked over in grocery stores by younger kids. I know it has to be worse elsewhere if it’s this bad here.

Lay-offs are here already. I won’t be working MerleFest 2020. It’s the biggest tourism event in the county for April. Our largest employer Tyson Foods is getting ready for layoffs too.

Decided to not go into work tomorrow hope I made the right decision

giphy.gif

All NYC travelers must self quarantine for 30 days, tell your boss your not coming in til mid April.... enjoy the vacation. You're welcome! :D

lol I wish

it was kind of funny seeing everyone flip out about it on the news but I didn't really notice it other than a few people wearing masks and some of the stores blown out(but that's a thing down here too with 3 cases lol)

what's really crazy is one guy who was an attorney in the city was responsible for more than 50 of the cases alone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back