• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to comment that Wilkes County schools petitioned to remain open because it’s the only meal some kids get in life. Closing public schools would leave a lot of kids hungry and was not advised to Raleigh and in Washington unless absolutely necessary

Just received an email from Cracker Barrel saying all chess games will be removed from tables and no more food sampling is allowed in their retail section.goes on to say they are hiring additional help to clean surfaces quicker than cdc recommends

Just received an email from Cracker Barrel saying all chess games will be removed from tables and no more food sampling is allowed in their retail section.goes on to say they are hiring additional help to clean surfaces quicker than cdc recommends
Are they bringing the Chicken Fried Chicken back? If not, I could care less if Cracker Barrel was a Covid-Free zone. I still ain’t going

Had a minor outpatient "surgery" yesterday and man I had no idea how much of a weak stomach I had for such...........
As a result of the above I have a small open wound... I feel a little vulnerable, may need to self quarantine

#neverforget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
73bfc7b6c3f511ab78c20ae68c7e092f.jpg

Going to need a detox thread from the phone and other threads news media winter etc before I lose my mental health

FWIW the two cases at the hospital in Winston-Salem might be from Wilkes. Relatives posted on gowilkes yesterday before the state made any public announcement about it. There seems to be something going around esp at the Food Lion in North Wilkesboro a lot of customers are coughing and stuff but could be allergies idk but I won’t be back to that grocery store.

I've come to realize it's virtually impossible for anyone to make comments or discuss any thing without making it political or taking snarky political stabs.... there will be plenty time for finger pointing, who was right, who was wrong and politics later.

I've come to realize it's virtually impossible for anyone to make comments or discuss any thing without making it political or taking snarky political stabs.... there will be plenty time for finger pointing, who was right, who was wrong and politics later.
I like how the whole world is suffering yet this is the President’s fault. TDS is real and if this can’t unite us then we’re ----ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back