• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty crazy.

Chemical analysis of the shell showed that ocean temperatures were warmer in the Late Cretaceous than had been thought, reaching a toasty 104 degrees Fahrenheit in summer and more than 86 degrees during winter. The summer high temperatures probably approached the physiological limits for mollusks, de Winter said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got home from work and ran through a couple full metal jackets in my back yard. Trying to keep these annexed property values down as we head into the next housing crisis. They’ll thank me later ?

Manager, NOW!
there needs to be a number we can all text for manager support sometimes I need it and I know others do too need instant reply they need to drop what they doing and help instead of collecting payroll just monitoring away from keyboard

there needs to be a number we can all text for manager support sometimes I need it and I know others do too need instant reply they need to drop what they doing and help instead of collecting payroll just monitoring away from keyboard
BR-549

I
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back