• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the kids makin' jokes about missin school... i don't wanna miss any school. Because if we're gonna miss school for the virus, its gonna be 2-3 weeks or more, so we'd just be going to school all the way through late June.
Plus, if it gets bad enough to cancel school, that's a bigger problem than me whining about being in school in the summer

Aww, did I hurt someone's feelings?

No but you can bug me sometimes. I don’t let some kid hurt my feelings. I wouldn’t be able to call myself a man if I did. My issue is that you think you are always right, which is fine but you don’t have to be man. But I’ll give you credit tho. You don’t back down which is commendable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't post often. I love the weather threads in this site. But since the addition of non-weather threads, it has made it abundantly clear to me that I am very glad some of you are not; 1) part of my family, 2) a member in my organization, 3) on my team, or especially, 4) in a foxhole next to me. Just sayin'.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back